We are having a corn roast! September 1st we are celebrating the upcoming Fall and raising money for … [Read More...]
We are responding to the COVID 19 threat but plans remain fluid and are evolving from day to day.
We will do all we can to bring the local, fresh food and produce from our farmers to you while taking steps to keep all safe.
Check below or on our Facebook page for the most up to date plans.
UPDATED 3/26 3:00 PM
Due to recent (3/25) Vermont State regulations, we have had to make a temporary shift in how we operate.
PLACE YOUR PRE-ORDERS HERE
For our upcoming market on SATURDAY, MARCH 28th, our Vendors will be taking your PRE-ORDERS ONLY for CURBSIDE PICK-UP
from 11-1pm at the Heney Lot at 60 State Street (last summer’s downtown location.)
Click here for a Complete List of Participating Vendors and full Ordering Details.
• Vendors will have ALL products pre-packaged to minimize handling and exposure to contamination
• Customer pre-orders will be assembled in a new cardboard carrying box for easy hand-off at designated pick-up locations.
• There will be NO walk-up access to Vendor booths onsite, although we may be offering a while-you-wait service to walk-up customers.
• We will be managing the number of people at the market at one time, as well as access in / out of the area
• We will be managing safe distances between people (customers, vendors and staff), as well as providing a means of sanitizing hands
Questions? Please contact your Market Vendor directly, or email us at email@example.com Additionally we are working on implementing online ordering with a delivery option.. This will likely be limited to seniors and immune-compromised individuals. If you are interested in such a service, please send a note here: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know if/when it’s up and ready!
Remember – this situation and our response to it is fluid right now. Please check back here or at our Facebook page for the latest updates.